In2sight at congresses in 2022
In2Sight has been present at several international dissemination events. We list hereafter a few of them.
1. Miniaturized optically accessible bioreactor for 3d vascularised tissue regeneration models. C. Martinelli, C. Conci, E. Jacchetti, G. Cerullo, R. Osellame, G. Chirico, M.T. Raimondi, 27th, congress of the european Society of Biomechanics, June26-29, 2022, Porto Portugal.
2. Development of a combined experimental/computational model of tissue regeneration in the miniaturized optically accessible bioreactor (MOAB). C. Martinelli, C. Conci, E.Jacchetti, G. Cerullo, R. Osellame, G. Chirico, M.T. Raimondi, 9th World congress of biomechanics, 10-14 July 2022 Tapei
3 .A miniaturized chip for 3D optical imaging of tissue regeneration in vivo, C. Conci, E. Jacchetti, L. Sironi, L. Gentili, G. Cerullo, et al., SPIE Optical Metrology, June 2022, Muenchen (D)
4. Microfabricated niches for bioimaging of tissue regeneration, Photonics meets Biology, Summer School and Workshop, 27-29 July 2022, Spetses (Gr)
5. A novel microstructured implantable window for in-vivo non-linear excitation imaging. G. Chirico, C. Conci, L. Sironi, E. Jacchetti, D. Panzeri, D. Inverso, R. Martinez-Vazquez, G. Cerullo, R. Osellame, M- Collini, M- Farsari, E. Kabouraki, M-T Raimondi. Micro and nano-engineering MNE2023 , Leuwen, september 2023
6. Tissue regeneration imaged in vivo using a miniaturized window for intravital nonlinear microscopy. C. Conci, L. Sironi, E. Jacchetti, M. Collini, M. Marini, M. Bouzin, G. Chirico, A. Nardini, G. Cerullo, R. Osellame, M. T. Raimondi. Focus on Microscopy 2022, online
7. An in-vivo engineered chip as a smart intravital multiphoton imaging window for new validation protocols of biomaterialsG. Chirico, R. Martinez, R. Osellame, C. Conci, E. Jacchetti, L. Sironi, L. Gentili, G.Cerullo, M. Marini, M. Bouzin, M. Collini, D. Panzeri, C. Zappa, E.Kambouraki, M.Farsari, A. Ranella, M. T. Raimondi, EUSAAT 2023, European Society for Alternatives to Animal Testing congress.